Thank you for your interest in our work – you can find the latest updates on our new site:
- Campaigning for and delivering political education in schools
- Fighting for funding for grassroots groups to deliver political education
- Encourage MPs to commit to more outreach to schools
- Our ‘Politics Put Simply’ series makes politics accessible to all
Voter Participation & Free Speech
- Campaigning for Automatic Voter Registration
- Stimulating debate and challenging ‘safe spaces’
- Campaigning to protect the Free Press
- Fighting to get the vote out
Improve Politics’ Image
- We want to take politics out of Westminster – and bring it back to those who matter
- Our ‘People Behind the Policy’ series shows the people behind the politics
- Campaigning to bring politics into the 21st century
- TalkPolitics campaigns against archaic laws
The weakening of Angela Merkel and rising political uncertainty in Germany is sobering for the Brits. Find out more in this article.
Find out more about the problems America faces with mass shootings.
“The Conference of the Parties (COP) is the single most important event of the year for globally coordinated efforts to combat what is arguably the greatest threat to nature and society alike: climate change.” Read about what has been discussed in this article.